The Santa Monica: Our best-selling dining table, featured in Dwell Magazine, Extendable version!
Classic MCM lines, married with crisp modern details in your choice of solid American hardwood. This modern extendable dining table is based off the design of our most popular table, the Santa Monica Dining Table.
- Locally and responsibly sourced lumber from the Upper Midwest,
- Center-pull extension with 20″ leaf
- Rock Maple or Solid Steel extension mechanism; (made in the USA)
- 1″ thick, solid Hardwood curved semi-elliptical shape with double chamfered tabletop profile,
- Mid Century styled 1″ thick, angled and tapered legs with round-over profile, solid Hardwood,
- Durable conversion varnish basecoat, hard wearing water and stain resistant topcoat with a Satin finish,
- Table ships disassembled, simple assembly detailed on our site.
- 70”/90”L x 34”W x 30”H (standard WITHOUT built-in leaf storage option),
- 70”/90”/110"L x 34”W x 30”H (standard WITHOUT built-in leaf storage option TWO LEAVES),
- 70”/90”L x 38”W x 30”H (standard WITH built-in leaf storage option ONE LEAF)
Looking for dimensions or a configuration you don't see listed? Head over to our custom page and let us know what you have in mind!
Lead Time :: (depends on current project load) approximately 8 - 10 weeks for production.