Looking For a Black Walnut Dining Table?
Mid century modern lines unite in this solid black walnut dining room table that showcases the United States most expensive domestic hardwood. A stunning 1” thick table top with sleek and minimal profile showcases this elegant modern dining table. Streamlined and elegant tapered legs add visual interest and weight to the piece, while the attention to details goes even down to the finishing process that features a with durable matte topcoat.
- Amish sourced FSC certified black walnut lumber skillfully crafted into an elegant black walnut table, Sourced from Amish sawyers in southern Ohio.
- Beveled edges and soft eased edge profile around entire table top circumference
- Three part commercial grade finish schedule, with very durable topcoat finish. This finish process was developed with families in mind! Sheen is matte. A final coat of our furniture wax is applied before your table ships to you.
- Tapered solid walnut legs crafted in a modern trestle design.
- Legs are removable.
- Seats 6 standard size chairs (as pictured in 72” length)
- Made to order. Expedited order are available as add-on service.
Standard dimensions are:
- 64’’L x 34’’W x 30’’H
- 72’’L x 34’’W x 30’’H
- 84’’L x 34’’W x 30’’H
Looking for dimensions or a configuration you don't see listed? Head over to our custom page and ask us a question about your custom project. Custom projects have incorporated things like black walnut live edge slabs and live edge black walnut slabs, or even scaling the piece down to coffee table size.
We ship via crate/freight with curbside delivery or via blanket service delivery based on your location. Fabrication and lead times varies per project, if you are on a timeline, contact us to discuss your project. Transit time can vary from 2-7 days based on your shipping method and shipping destination.