Santa Monica Extension :: Classic Mid Century Modern Dining Table
The Santa Monica: Our best-selling dining table, featured in Dwell Magazine, Extendable version!
Classic MCM lines, married with crisp modern details in your choice of solid American hardwood. Our extension table combines timeless beauty, skilled craftmanship, high-grade hardwoods and a seamless design, giving you a dining table capable of being as large or as small as you need. The leaf (or leaves) is designed to drop into place, and held securely with hidden latches on each side which eliminates gaps and grain pattern interruption found on many other extension table designs. Available in a variety of configurations, you can be confident you are choosing an heirloom table that will last for decades of gatherings!
- Locally and responsibly sourced lumber from the Upper Midwest,
- Center-pull extension with 20″ leaf
- Rock Maple or Solid Steel extension mechanism; (made in the USA)
- 1″ thick, solid Hardwood curved semi-elliptical shape with double chamfered tabletop profile,
- Mid Century styled 1″ thick, angled and tapered legs with round-over profile, solid Hardwood,
- Durable conversion varnish basecoat, hard wearing water and stain resistant topcoat with a Satin finish,
- Table ships disassembled, simple assembly detailed on our site.
- 70”/90”L x 34”W x 30”H (standard WITHOUT built-in leaf storage option),
- 70”/90”/110"L x 34”W x 30”H (standard WITHOUT built-in leaf storage option TWO LEAVES),
- 70”/90”L x 38”W x 30”H (standard WITH built-in leaf storage option ONE LEAF)
Looking for dimensions or a configuration you don't see listed? Head over to our custom page and let us know what you have in mind!
Lead Time :: (depends on current project load) approximately 8 - 10 weeks for production.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.