Can a Japandi bed frame be more than just a place to sleep? Can it carry the same design sophistication of more "important" pieces in your home, like a dining table or credenza? This is a question we asked ourselves before creating this new and unique design... the answer is YES!
Louvered headboard slats in a Japanese inspired louvered pattern.
- 100% solid Walnut construction,
- Mortise and tenon joinery throughout,
- 1" solid Walnut frame,
- 2" solid Walnut leg structure with our custom split leg design,
- Louvered headboard tilted back at a 10-degree angle (makes a HUGE difference when sitting up),
- Mitered platform design,
- Platform slats are 3.5" wide, spaced 3.5" apart (suitable for Memory Foam, Latex and Traditional coil-style mattresses without box spring),
- Hand-applied matte oil finish
King :: 85L x 81W x 36H
Queen :: 65" W x 85" L x 36" H
Contact us for Full or Cali King dimensions
***Notable measurements :: Images show bed in Queen size, mattress pictured is 10"H, the bed frame sits 11" off the floor with an 8" gap underneath it. The headboard is 26" from the frame to the top.***
Looking for dimensions or a configuration you don't see listed? Head over to our custom page and let us know what you have in mind!
Lead Time :: (depends on current project load) approximately 6-8 weeks for production.