The Baxter, Japandi Bed Frame
Can a Japandi bed frame be more than just a place to sleep? Can it carry the same design sophistication of more "important" pieces in your home, like a dining table or credenza? This is a question we asked ourselves before creating this new and unique design... the answer is YES!
Louvered headboard slats in a Japanese inspired louvered pattern.
- 100% solid American Walnut construction (sourced from the Mid-West region),
- Mortise and tenon joinery throughout,
- 1" solid Walnut frame,
- 2" solid Walnut leg structure with our custom split leg design,
- Louvered headboard tilted back at a 10-degree angle (makes a HUGE difference when sitting up),
- Mitered platform design,
- Platform slats are 3.5" wide, spaced 3.5" apart (suitable for Memory Foam, Latex and Traditional coil-style mattresses without box spring),
- Hand-applied matte oil finish
- Twin :: 48"W x 88"L x 36"H (at top of headboard)
- Double / Full :: 63"W x 88"L x 36"H (at top of headboard)
- Queen :: 70"W x 93"L x 36"H (at top of headboard)
- King :: 86"W x 93"L x 36"H (at top of headboard)
- Cal King :: 82"W x 97"L x 36"H (at top of headboard)
Looking for dimensions or a configuration you don't see listed? Head over to our custom page and let us know what you have in mind!
Lead Time :: (depends on current project load) approximately 6-8 weeks for production.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.